7.16.2012

Stardoll Make-Over: Peacock Eyes.

Hi guys sorry I've not been on for a while but I've been working on a makeover.
I hope you like well they are peacock eyes you may have seen.
They don't look like a  peacock my picture has sunny bunny eyelashes
I will tell you how I put them on as an extra
So lets get started

What I've used..
black eye kohl - 6sd
Volumizing mascara - 3sd
'Teal me' eyeshadow - 6sd
Plum fluid eyeliner - 3sd (P.S for this you need to go on search and seach dot and purple)
Lengthing mascara - 2sd
1. Put on black eye kohl.
2. Put on both mascaras.
3. Put on the eyeshadow to about an inch long.
4. Search the colour purple and the dot store and buy plum fluid eyeliner.
5. Put on Plum eyeliner only on the bottom make a small wing.
So that's the make up
The eyelashes are optional, I used..
Eye lashes from Spectacular. (For superstars)
Sunny bunny rainbow lashes (For Non-Superstars)

No comments: